- Manage end-to-end sales process, starting from lead qualification to presales, closure and relationship management
- Position Aufait UX’s services and products to customers. Maintain healthy lead to opportunity conversion rates
- Work closely with pre-sales team to design custom solutions and proposal preparation Maintain healthy sales closure rates. Negotiate, persuade, and close deals in shortest possible time frame
- Maintain uptodate data and reports on sales pipeline and closures
- Maintain healthy and adequate pipeline for closures
- Consistently meet sales targets with healthy margins
- Manage the team of sales associates
- Ensure on time submission invoices and collection of payments
- Actively participate and contribute to organizational sales and marketing strategy
- — A graduate, preferably MBA with 2+ years of sales experience in an IT product/services organization. Experience in selling and managing customers in the US/Europe and Middle-East is an added advantage
- — Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Deliver sales and company presentations without technical team assistance.
- — Ability to learn and effectively articulate Aufait UX’s offering and customer value proposition to customers
- — Excellent in customer relationship management – maintain communication and interactions with customer
- — Strong inclination towards sales number tracking, pipeline management and closure
- — Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Why work with us?
Aufait UX is a recognized UI UX design company in India with clients across the globe. We are proud design partners of Fortune 500 companies as well as startups and have worked on several innovative design solutions across verticals. When you join Aufait UX, you join a dynamic team full of passionate and fun people. The journey will provide you plenty of opportunities to learn new things and grow. From being part of exciting projects to working with a diverse team, Aufait UX will contribute immensely to your professional growth.
Thank you for your application
We will get back to you soon.